PLEASE fill out and send in your warranty card or fill form online at www.wallslide.com/warranty within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the extended warranty time.
Thank you for purchasing the WallSlide manufactured premium quality slide out wall system. On rare occasion, even using the highest quality manufacturing methods, unexpected failure can occur in a product. The following warranty statement outlines how WallSlide will work with you to arrive at a solution should you experience a problem with one of our carefully crafted products.
WallSlide offers to customers a limited warranty on welded steel frames. It is our goal to provide effective service for any defective product issue. We are confident in our frame materials and welded structure and have a special policy if a weld defect occurs. WallSlide will repair or replace, at its option, any properly installed WallSlide component that fails due to defect in material or workmanship up to established terms from the initial registered consumer purchase. Any shipping, installation, incidental or other costs are the responsibility of the customer. Warranty registration must be registered at time of purchase for warranty to be honored.
Bent metal is a sign of abuse from excessive forces or unbalanced weight, or allowing the slide to move uncontrolled against the stop systems with a heavy load, or from the vehicle being moved while the slide is extended, or allowing a forklift or hoist, etc to apply excessive force to the slide. The warranty does not cover damage from these abuse situations. WallSlide units have been designed and load tested for their rated capacity on the WallSlide testing platform. Loads should never exceed the WallSlide units rated load capacity and should be evenly distributed on the deck surface or place the heaviest items closest to the cab end of the vehicle. This warranty is void if any damage to the product is due to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, or any uses contrary to the instructions accompanying the product. This determination of misuse is determined solely by WallSlide. The warranty is also void if the WallSlide is altered in any manner.
When properly installed and used according to the recommendations in the installation instructions and user manual your WallSlide system will provide years of safe and efficient service.
*WALLSLIDE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE BUYER’S PURCHASE AND/OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. NO OTHER WARRANTY TO CUSTOMER FROM WALLSLIDE IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WALLSLIDE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM CAUSED BY IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
This warranty covers the cost of the defective component and not the cost of removal, installation, damages or other incidental costs. All warranty claims must receive a Return Authorization Number from WallSlide BEFORE the product is returned. Unauthorized returns will be refused. Please follow this procedure for warranty claims:
1. Call WallSlide at 435-538-4720 to request a Return Authorization Number. You will need to provide the following information:
Product part number
Product installation date and installation location/dealer
Specific nature of the defect
Original sales invoice number
Pictures of defective part(s)
2. When a product is determined to be covered under warranty, a Return Authorization Number will be assigned to the claim.
3. A replacement part invoice and shipping document will be generated by WallSlide to initiate any replacement product. Replacement product will be sent to customer according to standard shipping cycles.
4. The customer is responsible for packing and return shipping of any defective products. The RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE. Unmarked packages will be refused. Any product damage that occurs during the shipping is not covered under warranty. The purchaser must pursue claims for shipping damage with the shipping carrier. WallSlide requires pictures of the product being returned before being picked up by the shipping carrier. These pictures must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Upon receipt of the returned product, WallSlide will review the claim for warranty conformance. If the claim meets warranty criteria, a credit for the amount of the Replacement Part Invoice will be issued. If the claim does not meet warranty criteria, the purchaser will receive a statement detailing reasons for partial credit or denial and will be responsible for paying the Replacement Part Invoice that was issued. At the customer’s option, denied product may be returned to the customer at customer’s expense.
The WallSlide system can be customized to fit most vans and trucks. Fill out the form with your vehicle information for a customized quote and WallSlide system.